At first I thought this bag wasn't that big inside, because when all the pockets are empty, it actually compresses down into a fairly compact size. Then I realized how much capacity there is. And the compartments are so smartly designed! To give you an idea: Right now the back compartment has my iPad and 15-inch MacBook (which is sitting on a built-in cushioned bottom so that it doesn't hit the ground when I put the bag down), the middle compartment has clothing and a pair of sneakers, the outside zipper is holding my AC adapters and wires, the hard protective case on the outside top has my sunglasses and camera, and the external pocket in the middle of the bag is holding the newspaper. (And I'm not even using all the compartments; there is still room in the bottom compartment, and there are tons of zippered crevices on the insides to organize anything you've got.)
The sign of a really great product is when the designers put in features I didn't even realize I needed, UNTIL I used them. I am talking specifically about the "Shove-it Pocket." This is a pocket in the middle of the bag that doesn't have a zipper, and it is accessible from the top of the bag -- you can quickly stuff things in there and pull them out quickly as needed. When I first saw this pocket I thought, "Um, this is kind of weird. I don't think I'm going to use this when I could put my stuff inside the backpack." Then I realized that the external pocket is perfect for putting in my newspaper. And my umbrella. And my water bottle. And my banana! It is expandable with adjusting straps, and everything stays put. It's a genius feature, and because it is instantly accessible, I find I use it the most out of all the compartments.
The only negative I could say about this bag is that it's kind of tall. But I'm 6'1" and it fits my frame perfectly - and the height helps it hold so much!
In comparison to this Thule backpack, every other backpack I've used seems cheap and poorly thought out. This bag is comfortable, functional, durable, and brilliantly thought out. I cannot recommend it strongly enough.
Amazon Price: 0.00 You Save: 0.00
code generated by aisyam
No comments:
Post a Comment