code generated by aisyam
Pack is rugged, well-designed, with accessible pockets, while remaining compact.
1. Straps- shoulder straps are comfortable and NOT thick (thick/padded sounds good, but does not distribute weight as well, thus inhibits blood flow, comfort)
2. Pockets- I love the crush-proof top pocket (great for sunglasses, or things I need rapid access to; keys, iPod, etc)
3. beverage pouches- zip up, to narrow the pack.
- only issue is they are not very deep, but work great for most 12oz bottles
4. Padded, firm enough to protect electronics (within reason, I remind myself...and my wife reminds me!)
5. Handles- awesome! rigid (easy to grab), and on both top and bottom (designed by a military veteran, I suspect. Well done)
only one issue, and it's a minor one: I really like my bag to sit up independently. The bag is rigid (i.e. the fabric doesn't collapse), but the sleek design doesn't provide a great platform to remain erect. No worries, I simply have to lean it on something. a small sacrifice for a great overall design.
I travel a great deal, and am always looking for a better bag- this is one of the best I've found, will be my day-to-day bag, as well as my carry-on travel bag.
1. Straps- shoulder straps are comfortable and NOT thick (thick/padded sounds good, but does not distribute weight as well, thus inhibits blood flow, comfort)
2. Pockets- I love the crush-proof top pocket (great for sunglasses, or things I need rapid access to; keys, iPod, etc)
3. beverage pouches- zip up, to narrow the pack.
- only issue is they are not very deep, but work great for most 12oz bottles
4. Padded, firm enough to protect electronics (within reason, I remind myself...and my wife reminds me!)
5. Handles- awesome! rigid (easy to grab), and on both top and bottom (designed by a military veteran, I suspect. Well done)
only one issue, and it's a minor one: I really like my bag to sit up independently. The bag is rigid (i.e. the fabric doesn't collapse), but the sleek design doesn't provide a great platform to remain erect. No worries, I simply have to lean it on something. a small sacrifice for a great overall design.
I travel a great deal, and am always looking for a better bag- this is one of the best I've found, will be my day-to-day bag, as well as my carry-on travel bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment